Re: [DML] "no start" is cured

In a message dated 7/13/00 10:54:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
deloreanernst@xxxx writes:

<< The mechanic says even my "Ducey goosey" alternator is charging
just fine (!) Not a "De Lorean problem," it's a SEARS problem!

Thanks again!

-Wayne
"Living the dream!"
11174 >>

Wayne,

I was just curious...how did you manage to get a Ducellier alternator on
your car if they stopped the Ducellier alternator at VIN# 4539? I don't
think that they would have installed that alternator at one of the QAC's when
they found out that they were so under powered. Are you sure that you don't
have the Motorola alternator on there? Maybe thats why it didn't fail "yet."
Just a thought.

Later,
Nick
1852