Re: Used part needed for project... please help...

Re: Used part needed for project... please help...

Ok, someone on the list is being kind enough to donate a passenger side assembly. Does anyone have the drivers side available? I'd deeply appreciate it. Please e-mail me directly. Thank you.

Original message sent:

I'd like to get a set of headlight bracket assemblies. All I need are the brackets, and the buckets that the lights sit in. I don't want new because I'm doing something experimental to them and I don't want to hack up a new set. This project may or may not work, so if someone has a set in fair to decent condition, please contact me. I don't want to spend a lot of money on these because this is an experiment and it may not even work. If it does work, I'll make my achievement known. The first person who I will inform will be the person who supplied me with the parts I need. If it doesn't work, this topic and project will fade away........ So if you can help me, please e-mail me privately. Thank you very much.

---Dan Danrc30"AT"hotmail.com