Re:Brakes giving me problems...

I think the spring ring inside the wheel hub, has moved, so the hub and
brake-disc
have moved outwards, causing the brake disc to rub against the outer brake
pad.
When installing the new angle-drive, you probably removed these items. To
see
if this has happened, you?d have to remove the wheel, brakes and the wheel
hub.
Inside the hub you?ll find the ball bearing, kept in place by a ring, which
you can
remove with a pair of pliers. Check the groove in which it is seated for
dirt and sand.
Also check the brake disc for excessive wear. If the disc is grooved
severely, you
Should replace both discs.

Good luck !

Frank Lommen