Coolant leak.

While in the garage today, I noticed a small puddle of antifreeze on
the ground below the engine. Going up the engine block I discovered
that it's leaking out from behind the water pump. With a flash light
I was able to see a tiny pool of orange coolant below/behind the
water outlet hose on the right side. The water pump is a brand new
genuine DeLorean part, however all of the hoses that I can see behind
the pump look to all be original and feel soft. Going back thru the
archives I found a posting to perform a pressure test to check where
the leak is comming from. But anyone tell me where I would find
the "weep hole" on the water pump to see if it's the culprit?

-Robert