Brakes giving me problems...

Hi,
Today I was fixing my speedometer, and when I took it out to test to
see whether or not it worked, the car was pulling real hard to the
right.
So when I got home, and got out of the car, there was a real strong
burning smell coming from the right front wheel. The entire wheel
was VERY hot, I mean the whole wheel was very hot to the touch, even
the lug nuts.
So I took the wheel off and it appears that the brake is stuck,
because it's hard to turn the wheel at all, and it seems that it's
only the right front, because the left front turns just fine.
Also, the brake pedal feels weird, usually I have to push it in a
certain distance, and now it feels like I have to push it in less,
and it doesn't feel like normal...

Does anyone know why or how this would happen, it just seems like
more than conincidence that I had the left front whel off and I was
messing with the speedo cable and angle drive, and then all of the
sudden, the brakes are messed up ??
If it is the brakes like I think, (keep in mind that I'm not a
mechanic by any means) how would I go about fixing it ?

Any help or comments would be appreciated.
Thanks alot

James Teston 15314