Limited Edition expansion

Hello All,

Ok enough already.........I get the picture....Please ease off the edition
help thread,
I give in!

With more than half of the existing edition owners responding over the
July 4 holidays offering several solutions. The two most often offered were
"Expand the edition to include the edition owners who dropped out", and
"expand the edition until it at least pays for it's self". Several other
comments were, even if doubled the kits, they would be a rear and hard to
find item as collectable go, and I would rather see you just add some
editions instead of producing a special edition of 20, these would be more
valuable than the previous 100 kits.

OK I propose the following given the general consensus of existing edition
owners. I will expend the edition by 50 kits, but with some limitations.

1. Edition 101 will not be started until edition 100 has been shipped,
this includes the
special free kits and any make up on lost or damaged kits.

2. Edition 101 to 150* will first be available to any one on my complete
reservations list. This means that if a person was on the reservation list
and is not now a current owner, that person will have an opportunity to
become an owner. Let me make it clear that the reason most original
reservation owners who were dropped from the list was because they failed
to respond in the allowed purchase enrollment period, failed to respond at
all, and a few bounced checks.

3. The additional editions will be produced on an as required basis with
no set delivery date and done when I can find the time to do the work and
as before purchase arrangements must be completed before any work on an
edition begins. (This is a DML member only sale).

4. There will be no waiting list or reservation list, you want one contact
me by e-mail
and make your arrangements. Former reservation certificate holders who are
not now edition owners have 30 days or until August 5, 2K to contact me and
exercise their edition option. I know exactly who you are, so be sure to
include your "ORIGINAL RESERVATION NUMBER" when contacting me You will
receive a new edition number. After August 5, 2K any remaining editions
will be available on a first come first serve basis with the above
limitations applying. I am also imposing a two editions per DML member
limitation, so if you already are an owner, you can acquire a second
edition, but only after the former reservation holders have had their
opportunity.

5. The cost: With out increasing the edition cost substantially there is
no way I will ever break even (if labor is considered) let alone make a
profit. I have done an estimate of what the additional editions materials
will run and added the amount I am now out of pocket for the current
edition, less the amount for free editions.

Remaining editions (4 kits in stainless and 3 in Gold) are priced at
$140.00+ S&INS

Edition 101 through 150 are priced at $160+shipping and insurance.
All shipping will be via UPS 2nd Day.

Current open market trading price for the edition is $416.00 as registered
with me for title and certificate of authentication.

Lee

Please make all res ponces to this post to me in private e-mail -
Lee@xxxx or lseiler@xxxx ..........replies to
dmcnews@xxxx not be posted

Thanks

*	Two kits have been set aside for the DML to auction off with proceeds to
be used by DML moderators to support the DML.

CAUTION : Any individual or group discharging a nuclear device or weapon
inside Los Angeles city limits may be fined $500 - and/or serve 30 days in
county jail.

It's the LAW!