dherv and others

Dear list,
Just a quick note to the list to highly, let me repeat, highly recommend John
Hervey for electrical parts for your D. His info can be found in the Buy and
Sell section of the list's homepage. I should have wrote this sooner but...
John was extremely nice to talk to and very helpful. I'm mechanically sound
(used to work on helicopters and the D is a joy by comparison) but a bonehead
when it comes to electricity. John was easy to understand and absolutely great
to talk to. This guy has three D's and you can tell by talking to him that he is
a master of the Delorean electrical system and is freaky for Deloreans. If
you're looking for electrical parts for your car- John is the man to talk to.
While I'm at it I gotta thank Warren down in Houston who has also been a
pleasure to deal with and, of course, DMC Joe for all of his postings to the
list.
Sorry to sound like a commercial, but these guys are no less than a boon to the
D community.
Matthew Gailey 3946