Memphis Show 2002

Fellow DMCer's,
I have an idea for the Memphis show. Why not contact St. Judes Hospital and
see if they would like us to bring a few Deloreans around for the kids? Who
knows maybe even get Bob B. to bring the time machine and crank it up. St
Judes helps only kids and what a better way to make some memories that will
last forever with both the kids and the owners. Just an idea, if there is
enough interest I'll see what I can do to help set it up. ( The good news is
it is 2 years away, so no rush on repleys)
Bruce Battles
Vin # 6569