New Battery

Fellow DML'ers,

Since the thread on Batteries is alive right now, I thought I would take this
opportunity to tell you of a new product coming soon to a Wal-Mart near you.
It is called the EverStart Maxx. It is a 900 cca battery, with the best
warranty in the industry. I got to see it at our winter convention. You
will recognize it in a bright yellow casing, and it comes in our (Delorean)
size! The second they are available, I am getting one, and I'll give
everyone an update. They should be out just prior to the fall season.

Jeff
JCox4001@xxxx