From: billschaferabn@xxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Side Marker Sockets
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 15:26:39 EDT

Hi,

In taking my front yellow side markers apart to find out why they quit
working I found rusted and wet sockets. Both sockets had water trapped in
them which made using them again impossible. I have gone to several auto
parts stores to replace them but no luck. I would like to avoid redoing the
whole wire harness. Has anybody out there replaced just the sockets and
bulbs. Your input would be appreciated.

Bill
Vin#11596

Before posting messages or replies, see the posting policy rules at: www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html