Pics of Crashed D on ebay

Hello,

Does any one have copies of the pictures of that crashed Delorean
that was on sale a few weeks ago on ebay? The one that was crashed in
the front right fender. I saw it and wanted to show my brother and dad
but the pics were gone. Could you e-mail them to me or post them in the
vault.

Thanks again

Felix