"D" Show 2000

Group,

What a fantastic event the car show in Ohio turned out to be. I feel so
fortunate I was able to attend with Vin #11596 and my son. I wasn't going to
take the "D" because I just got it 6 months ago and was not confident it
would handle the 1,000 miles round trip. But my son was sure it would make
the trip.

Well it not only make the trip but it performed like a newer car. What a
great piece of equipment these Deloreans are. All I did was fill it up and
fly like the wind. Since my Angle drive went out a month ago I don't know the
exact speeds I was going but I estimate between 70 and 80 most of the way
back. I made the 500 mile trip back in 8 hours. (Left the Sat dinner at 1830
and was at my son's home in Roscoe, IL by 0410Hrs Sunday morning).

The comfort and handling of these machines is nothing short of amazing. JZD
("The creator") really has given us a car that was ahead of its time. I have
had 4 Corvettes, MG's, Audi's and others but none of them match the handling
and oneness you feel behind the wheel of the "D". Thanks John Delorean for
not only a great event in Ohio, with photo's, signatures, and good company
but also for a solid, well designed masterpiece of a sports car. It is truly
a pleasure and a great experience to drive this unique piece of history.

Bill
Vin#11596
Signed by JZD.