           From: "F.S." <melvnhel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: John Delorean
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 00:04:37 -0800
   From: "F.S." <melvnhel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Pics of Crashed D on ebay

Hello,

     Does any one have copies of the pictures of that crashed Delorean
that was on sale a few weeks ago on ebay?  The one that was crashed in
the front right fender.  I saw it and wanted to show my brother and dad
but the pics were gone.  Could you e-mail them to me or post them in the
vault.

Thanks again

Felix

Message: 2