Re: 5 seconds...

<< drove 5 hours to Cleveland and saw John for
>about 5 seconds getting into a car. >>

When I signed up for the show, JZD wasn't even mentioned, I don't believe.
Anybody who saw him, got to as a free bonus, I figure. My son and I couldn't
drive out in our D due to my work and his other responsibilities. We
couldn't even get there until ten minutes after the dinner began on Saturday.
But though there was a lot we just couldn't get free to do earlier, we had a
terrific time. It was great to meet many faces that go with the cryptic
screen names. And great to be with fellow D fans. A really wonderful group
of people. We had a fantastic time, with or without our D or it's creator.
We did get to chat with Kathryn (sp?) several times though! :)

-Wayne and Rick
"Living the dream"
11174