ahhh.. those brown stains.

howdy..

this past weekend, i decided to try and remove the nasty brown stains from
my grey dash. i used a j-cloth and warm water and was able to clean the
mess up quite a bit however, those stains (although much lighter) are still
there. i have a feeling that the stains were mostly dirt from years of
storage but there are still large, ugly brown patches on my dash. i
vaguely remember seeing a post about this subject quite some time ago, but
was unable to find it in the archive.. any suggestions??