Re: [DML] Re: Cleveland and JZD

There were a group of people who had bought books and had not read them
because I'm sure she said Stainless Steel Illusion. Of course I can't
tell if we are
talking about the same people or not, but it seems strange they would
buy books
and not read them because arn't most of them negative? Outside of the
autobiography, are they any that arn't? I read his story and I believe
him. I have
seen a documentary and I don't believe it. Now I hear there is a new
movie
coming out? Anyone know anything about it?