The Show (What else?)

What can I say, but this show was really something special. I've been on the DML since '98 when I bought my D and have been following it ever since. I've gotten to know those key people who really hold the Delorean community together through this list and at the show finally got to meet most of them! All were courteous and very helpful, everything I'd hoped they'd be. I also had the oppourtunity to meet, take a photo with, and get an autograph from Mr. John Z. Delorean himself. (Thank you John. That, in itself, made the 350 mile trip worth it!) It was great seeing everyone's D', each with it's own personal touches. (It's amazing how so many cars that are nearly identicle can be so different.) The only disappointing thing about the show was that I wasn't able to bring my D. Soon after I purchased her back in '98, I bought a house, so she had to get put on hold while I did all those "new house things". (One of which included building a garage!) A year later, the gara!
ge was finished and I finally got to start work on the D, but she's far far from finished (picture project vixen WITHOUT an engine, transmission, rear suspension or wheels.) So now that I have a garage, I've set my goals on Memphis. The Cleveland show was a real inspiration when I got home and took a look at my D. I'll guess I'll be disassembling, inspecting, cleaning, repairing, replacing, painting and reassembling my butt off until then. I am planning on putting up a website soon to show the progress of the project. I'll post the URL here as soon as it's ready!

Steve
VIN 2650