Cleveland and JZD

 Hello List,
Wanted to get my kudos in before this thread is killed.
1st. to Ken K. Mucho kudo's man!!!! I dont know how you
did it by yourself but WOW! you did a heck of a job.
It was real nice to see a couple of Bricklins and Lotus
Esprits there too. I have never seen these cars before
which made it that much nicer. 2nd. to JZD and Kathryn
it was very nice meeting both of you. I am sorry about
using the barrage method but I was (blushes) overcome
with excitement. Thanks John for autograghing my book
and Playboy then posing with me so my dad could take
photo's. 3rd. Evereyone else who made this an excellent
expierience for me and my dad.
The DMC Wannabe
P.S. Someone wrote the list saying he didnt have a good
time, I am sorry to hear this. My dad has MS and it is VERY
hard for him to walk for any length of time plus drive
a stick van but he enjoyed himself very much and wants
a delorean of his own! I drove 22 hours from southern
florida (wish you could have came with me tom!) and still
missed the dinner but loved it all. (Sorry for rasmbling)