Cleveland and JZD

Well, not that it has been covered enough already but then again I don't
think there are enough words to describe the incredible job Ken did on the
Cleveland 2000 Car Show. All events were extremely enjoyable and
entertaining. The number of DeLoreans that attended the show was most
impressive. In fact even the drive out for me (525 miles) was even
enjoyable. The DeLorean is one of the most comfortable cars I have ever
driven. I havent driven my D as far as I did this past weekend so I was a
little apprehensive. Well, it performed flawlessly and the 9 hour drive
seemed to go by very fast. I had met John DeLorean and his daughter at his
estate here in NJ this past summer. Seeing him again was great. He was so
friendly to everyone and went out of his way to speak with everyone and
answer their questions. I was happy he remembered me when he saw me and even
asked me to sit with him for breakfast one morning. I am glad everyone had
the opportunity to see what a personable man he truly is. As far as the show
itself it was something that I will always remember. Seeing all the faces of
the email addresses we have all come to know on the DML was great. It makes
you feel privileged to be a DeLorean owner and be part of such a special
group of people. Thanks to Ken and all the individuals of the DeLorean Club
of Ohio who made it what it was.

Gary Gore
Activities Director
DeLorean Mid Atlantic