           From: "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: François Laplante <laplanca@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: sand131@xxxxxxx
           From: "Todd Masinelli" <tam966@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Sean Howley" <tsuyoi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Steven" <vipertv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Sean Howley" <tsuyoi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
           From: "DMC Wannabe" <jzd_88mph@xxxxxxxxx>
     14. Cleveland and JZD
           From: delorean31@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 17:31:56 -0400
   From: "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -No- torsion bar shortage!!!

Hi All,

I'll get to "Vixen Goes to Cleveland - Day Two" as soon as I can...
however, I just wanted to let everyone know who has asked -- according
to Warren at DMC Houston, there is -no- shortage on driver's side
torsion bars.  They have plenty of them if you need one.

James and Stephen cringed when I asked about them, because they didn't
have any AT THE SHOW.  My mistake.  If you need one, just give them a
yell.  I already did.  I'd still like to find a used one if I could to
save money though, so if you have one you want to sell, drop me an
email.

And if you think I only wrote the above to get the bar cheaper, you're
right. But there isn't a shortage -- you can even call and ask for
yourself.  =)

-Dave Stragand
http://www.ProjectVixen.com
VIN #05927