DeLorean guitar

Dear group,

I hope you have seen the DMCNews pictures by David Swingle from the DeLorean
Car Show, and I hope you saw the electric guitar that (sorry, forgot his
name) made. He let me hold it, and he told me the front and back was made
from an actual DeLorean, the hood, actually. It was cool, on the back it had
the VIN of the DeLorean and a matching VIN on the back of the head of the
guitar. It also had the ignition, the hazard button, the headlight button,
and on the back it had the gascap.

The guitar was a Fender Telecaster.

-John Feldman