      1. Replacement Window Regulators' PRICE!!!
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <dmc_norway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Important - Change of website address! ! !
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <dmc_norway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. New Delorean
           From: "Chris C" <petleech@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Delorans for sale
           From: dmc3309@xxxxxxx
      5. Vortec 4.3 swap pic updates
           From: "Duke" <at88mph@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Delorans for sale
           From: sugapp20@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: Re: Cleveland and JZD
           From: jettrink@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: Replacement Window Regulators' PRICE!!!
           From: djs912@xxxxxxxxx
      9. Tires
           From: "J Rowe" <rowejj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. DeLorean Coyote
           From: jimmuc@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: Tires
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. California Bound
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     13. Re: Tires
           From: Trevor Johnson <comet6974@xxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Re: Cleveland and JZD
           From: Lee <lseiler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Factory Floormats
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     16. speedometer
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
     17. Re: speedometer
           From: "Scot Stern" <SGSKBM@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 06:00:25 PDT
   From: "Stian Birkeland" <dmc_norway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Replacement Window Regulators' PRICE!!!

Hello,
Thinking of upgrading my window regulators I discovered that there is a
major price difference between DMC suppliers and/or DMC clubs.

Some lists the price of $360 per regulator, i.e. $720,- for both.
Others lists the price of $495 for both.
And finally one lists the price of $350,- for both.

Now, they all seem to be very much alike (made of metal, BOSCH motors, no
plastic elbow, plated for long life etc.

My question: What is the difference between the ones mentioned above?
Does anybody knows? How can the price be THAT different???

I do believe there is a difference in PRICE vs QUALITY but when it comes to
these window regulators, then I'm not sure. All of them seem to be the same
and of the same high quality.

I would like to get an input from those of you who has new window regulators
and from the suppliers who sell them...

DeLorean One?
DeLorean Motor Center?
P.J. Grady?
DeLorean Services?
Specialty Automotive?
DeLorean Motor Company?
DeLorean Midstates Club?

Please convince me that YOU are the one I should be buying my window
regulators from.

PS! No need to use the DML for this - you can email me privately :)

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
NORWAY

Message: 2