Owners Directory and Cleveland

Make sure you stop by the DMCNews table and take a look at a printed copy of
the DeLorean Owners Directory if you have not seen one. While we won't have
printed copies of the current issue for sale, we'll have some of the last
printed issues available. After the show I'll be posting the updated version
on display in Cleveland to the DMCNews website. Just use your same access
code to retrieve it.

And if you're coming to the show and you're NOT listed in the Directory,
make sure to fill out one of the handy forms we'll have available at the
table.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

Ken Montgomery	Sacramento, CA VIN #10911 'OUTTIME'
http://www.jps.net/arkham/delorean01.htm	mailto:kenm@xxxx
Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://members.tripod.com/ncdmc/
http://www.dmcnews.com mailto:directory@xxxx