           From: Carson Clark <cnsandog@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Show weather
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
      3. RE: Updates from Cleveland
           From: "Michael C.Babb" <michael.babb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: i have a 1/12 scale DeLorean rc
           From: jcchavez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      5. Stalling!!!
           From: "Rory A. Robinson" <rorx77@xxxxxxx>
      6. Owners Directory and Cleveland
           From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 19:46:30 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Carson Clark <cnsandog@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: eBay item

You have got to be kidding me.  $600?  Only if they could PROVE that that
was the front end off of the original BTTF car used in the movie.
Vin 16367

Erik Geerdink wrote:

There is a really cool Delorean item on eBay right now...check it out

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=357023988

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

moderator@xxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 2