From: Dave Swingle [mailto:dswingle@xxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2000 12:16 PM
To: dmcnews submit
Subject: [DML] Updates from Cleveland

I have added two Cleveland links on the main page at www.dmcnews.com. One
will take you to a page that I am setting up, I'll put pictures and other
info there every night. There is also a link to Mike Babb's page where he
promises nightly updates and maybe even some video. Looks like we'll be
burning up the phone lines from Cleveland!

Stay tuned to www.dmcnews.com

Dave and the moderators.

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

moderator@xxxx