Re: [DML] Updates from Cleveland

This is a GREAT SITE! I hope others will post their pictures to the
web. I only have a few digital pictures, but when the old style
pictures are done I will scan them in and post them.

I also have some excellent video of both Thursday and Friday night that
I will try and encode for web distribution.