Cleveland Web Cams!

The cleveland.com website has a webcam that watches the Rock Hall:

http://www.cleveland.com/cams/rockhall/

Friday morning from 9:30 AM to 10:00 AM you might see 70+ DeLoreans pass
through the image in front of the Rock Hall on the Driving Tour. It updates
once per minute.

Assuming the weather is good, Saturday's Car Show will take place in the
center right section of the image.

As I write this, I can see a boat in the image, docked just behind the Rock
Hall and to the right. This is the Goodtime III, which will take us on
Sunday morning's Lake Erie Cruise. Feel free to log on and watch our
departure at 11:00 AM Sunday.

This Traffic cam shows a section of Freeway where the Driving Tour will pass
by (right to left) between 12:30 and 2:00 Friday afternoon. This webcam
gives live video feed.

http://www.cleveland.com/traffic/_cam2/cam-v.frame

I'll see many of you tomorrow. For those who aren't coming, maybe you will
see me!

- Mike Substelny

MODERATOR NOTE: Both links are now available at www.dmcnews.com