Do you have a 1/12 or 1/24 scale DeLorean model?

Do you have a 1/12 or 1/24 scale DeLorean model?

Hi group,

As my list of hobbies includes radio control cars I want a radio control
DeLorean go with my real one. It seems one existed years ago as a
DeLorean world from 1992 has a RC version listed in an advertisment from
DeLorean Specialites. It was 1/12 scale with a lexan body, if anyone has
one of these or knows more about its origins please let me know.

I doubt I'll be able to track down one of the 1/12 scale model kits though
so I am also
working on another idea. The BTTF 1/24 model kits might just work with
some 1/24 scale RC equipment I have. If anyone has one of the 1/24 AMT
model kits can you tell me the width of the plastic body and the length
between the wheels? If it happens to fit it would provide a 1/24 scale D
that goes super fast for its size, has a real diff and even some
suspension.

thanks for any help that can be provided!

Steve

steve@xxxx vin5439