Re: [DML] Do you have a 1/12 or 1/24 scale DeLorean model?

Re: [DML] Do you have a 1/12 or 1/24 scale DeLorean model?

Steve,

Parma used to have a DMC12 1/12 scale body. I bought two of them years ago.
One was painted gold and the other orange. I successfully removed the paint
from one and painted it silver, black etc. but the other one was destroyed
trying to remove the paint.

While at the Weak Signals show in Toledo in April, I talked with one of the
r/c car people in the swap shop about the Parma body. He said that Parma
never destroys any of its molds and that I could maybe get some pressed. I
have not had time to follow through on this tip. Maybe you can. I would love
to have a couple more myself.

E-mail me at blane@xxxx if you have any success.

Bill Lane
Vin 3635