Super Car Sunday /Practical Classics Mags.

Super Car Sunday /Practical Classics Mags.

List / UK readers

I have done a deal with Practical Classics Magazines for a bulk order of
back issues of the "April issue 4 2000", which had a 6 page feature on our
beloved D's I will take them along to "Super Car Sunday" at the British
Motor Industries "Heritage Trust " , DOC UK rally at Gaydon in Warwickshire,
on July the 16th..already we have 20 Deloreans booked in ! Members of the
public are welcome for a modest entry fee...Delorean drivers and passengers
get in free. ....Come on you British chaps..get moving..book your car in by
telephoning 01926-641188..or email me direct for an entry form..we are on
course for being the biggest ever assembly of DeLorean's in the UK! to date
( factory car park excluded!) . Including 6 origanal Right Hand Drive Cars,
inc. "Dusty" the trailer queen........half the Worlds population!!!!!!!)

Email chrisparnham@cwcom .net

Chris DOC uk Hon. Sec. vins 5638 / 12176