Antenna Support Bracket

Group,

I was working on my power antenna and noticed the support bracket doesn't
seem to be doing its job. I noticed only two point of contact holding the
bracket in position. One at the rear top held in place by a stud from the
facia area & the other about 3 or four inches lower that is held near the
rear drivers quarter pannel. Should there be more or is this the total number
of contacts holding this in place? If this is the proper setup it really
seems very prone to excessive movement in all directions. Has anyone replaced
theirs or had a similar problem?

Bill
vin #11596