Comment about D - funny

Hi everyone,
Today I've heard the most outrages comment about my DeLorean. I guy came up
to me to look at the car... he said that he just loves those cars and he
always wanted to get one. Since I'm trying to sell mine I told him that
here's a chance for him to own one. Then he said: yeah, BUT.....
Me: but what?
Him: your car looks like sh$%
Me: what are talking about?
Him: it's all scrached up... looks like somebody did it with a sand paper
Me: that's the way they should be!!!
Him: no man.... this looks BAD
About 10 minutes later another guy came up to me and said that I should not
leave the car like that... that I need to paint it as soon as possible
because it will rust. He actually thought that I was restoring the car and
that I stripped all the paint. And suprisingly he knew that it was a
DeLorean ;o)

It seems that some people just don't get it ;o)
I just wanted to share this funny story... I've never heard anything like
this before.

Tom Niemczewski
tomcio@xxxx
vin 6298 (FOR SALE)