Re: [DML] Camshaft

I recently had a rough idle problem although when under way the engine ran
great. I went through all the usual tests for vacuum leaks and such but
finally just took a long screw driver and pushed every injector down into
it's
socket. Low and behold when I hit one that seemed to pop down a bit more
than the rest the idle improved dramatically. I did have the fuel
distributor and air intake off recently to access the clutch slave cyl.
Apparently I must have pulled a bit too hard on the fuel lines and pulled
one injector out of it's socket.

Bruce Benson

We are trying to isolate a rough-running problem in our car. We