[DML] Access to the DeLorean Owners Directory

[DML] Access to the DeLorean Owners Directory

 Hi Everyone.

Oh the joys of the internet. I've had a problem with my mail and may have
lost many of the postings to the Owners Directory starting on March 20th
till today. If you've posted your information during that time could you
post them again, just to make sure I get them.

And for everyone else, remember that the Owners Directory is there for all
the owners. If you know of any non-DML owners print out a copy of the input
form and submit it back to the list. We have almost 700 owners presently
listed and I'd like to see it reach 1000 by the June car show.

The newest edition of the DeLorean Owners Directory is available on the
DMCnews website at:

http://www.dmcnews.com/directory.html

You have to be in the Directory in order to qualify to receive a copy. To
check this, read and follow the instructions on the web page. The listing
contains everyone who has submitted their information prior to 2/25/2000.
The name listing does not include owners who wish to remain anonymous.

The VIN Chronology will soon be updated with the information from the DOD.

If you have any questions, contact me at:

mailto:directory@xxxx

Ken Montgomery	Sacramento, CA VIN #10911 'OUTTIME'
http://www.jps.net/arkham/delorean01.htm
Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://members.tripod.com/ncdmc/
http://www.dmcnews.com mailto:directory@xxxx