From: Jason Perkins [mailto:jperkins@xxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2000 9:45 AM
To: 'dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [DML] Luggage Rack

If I remember correctly, there was mention of someone on the list using a
Black hard plastic wedge like container. It was about the same size as the
luggage rack, and they used tie down traps to keep it in place. Also since
the D is already back heavy, this design did not cause much more excessive
weight. I beleive the posting stated they purchased this from Wal-Mart??