From: delorean31@xxxx [mailto:delorean31@xxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2000 7:43 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Luggage Rack

I have been looking for a luggage carrier type box that will bolt on to the
DeLorean Luggage Rack. I have looked at many models from Thule, Yakima and
other companies. They all seem to be too long since the DeLorean luggage
rack is only about 23 inches from top to bottom. The shortest box I have
seen so far is 55 inches. I was wondering if anyone knows of a hard type
luggage box that fits nicely on the DeLorean luggage rack. If so let me
know
the brand name and where you purchased it.

Gary Gore
Activities Director
DeLorean Mid Atlantic
VIN 3360