RE: [DML] Gathering a crowd -(& a good DeLorean experience)

RE: [DML] Gathering a crowd -(& a good DeLorean experience)

There is a distinct lack of DeLoreans (at least on the road everyday) here
in the Denver area. My car certainly gathers the crowd. Last weekend I was
driving back from a friends house and say a Lamborghini Countach outside of
a carwash, and pulled over to check it out. To my surprise, the owner and
his son spent a good half hour looking over my DeLorean and asking me
questions before I could check out his car. . . Not exactly the response I
expected.

We are going to try to get together in the near future and take some
pictures of the 2 cars together, should make for some good pictures.

Michael Babb
VIN 3472