Re: [DML] Good DeLorean Experiences

Fellow DMCer's,
As the owner of the Delorean with the radiator leak at the last big Delorean
show, I must also comment on the Delorean. As with any car there is the usual
stuff to fix. But with this said, the feel while driving it is worth anytime
spent fixing the small stuff. Also where else could you get 72+ owners
willing to help you fix your car. Not only did I recieve lots of offers, but
Bob B, was willing to put my car on his trailer and take it to Ken's house,
Ken drove me to the warehouse in Columbus to get a new radiator, and Louise
K. help me install the new radiator. The Delorean owners are the kind of
people that are willing to help a fellow owner at anytime. Find that in any
other car make and I would be greatly surprised! Not only is the car a true
rolling work of art, but the people are the kind that I'm proud to call
friends!!!
Bruce Battles
Vin #06569