Replacement Radio Bracket

Hello all,
I just received the radio bracket which is being offered by the DeLorean Midstates Club / Micah Fryman. It is an exact replica of the original (which is not available anymore). It is a work of art and shows real craftmanship behind the product. Although the bracket is without the black wrinkle finish, it does have a nice black finish which looks excellent. In fact, you would not notice the difference between the original and the new bracket if you're not looking up close.
This is a great buy, esp. if your original bracket has been cut (mine was, and looked terrible).

All switches etc. matches the holes in the bracket. The black finish really contributes to make your DeLorean feel like a "new" car.

Recommended! A+