Florida caravan

Hi,
I just found out that I will be going to the Cleveland show ;o). There was
someone on the list saing that he will be going from Miami. As I live in
Tampa Bay area (Clearwater) I would like to know who it was. Also, if
anybody else from my area is going to the show, please email me. The more,
the merrier ;o)
Thanks,

Tom Niemczewski
tomcio@xxxx