      1. Re: Trailing Arm Shims
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      2. struts and more...
           From: Aaron Posey <cadysrme@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. San Luis Obispo
           From: David Simkowitz-Rogers <drogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Final Word on Clutch Hydraulics??
           From: "Michael G. Fischer" <michael.fischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Fuel Injector Problem
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: NO 3rd or 4th fan speed
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: Fan Problem !!
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: Fuel Injector Problem
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: I had to laugh....
           From: dmk@xxxxxxxxxxx
     10. DeLorean Documentary by DA Pennebaker
           From: "Daniel McGauley" <hawkeye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. De Lorean in Italy, Italy, Italy
           From: cwirz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     12. Re: struts and more...
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: De Lorean in Italy, Italy, Italy
           From: Hisham Khalifa <hishamak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Squeeling sound?
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Squeeling sound? More info.....
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Final Word on Clutch Hydraulics??
           From: William T Wilson <fluffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. DeLorean Car Show Update
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 00:22:58 -0400
   From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Trailing Arm Shims

This is not a shadetree procedure. Take you DeLorean to an alignment shop
for an accurate rear wheel alignment.

"We're here to help you"
DMC Joe / De Lorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
Web Site: <www.deloreanservices.com>