Re: update on wrecked DMC

If you truly do want the car, then nothing anyone says could stop
you, but that isn't always a bad thing. I spoke with the owner the
first time the car was placed on eBay, and it does sound like the car
just needs a strong amount of TLC. As always it's a good idea to
atleast see the car in person to inspect it before you decide about
purchasing it. But if your gut feeling (not the excitement of owning
a DeLorean) tells you that this is the car, then you need to go for
it! Just remember, the car will need steady attention, and lots of
pantience. And who knows, maybe DMC Houston can repair the door &
fender, you may not have to buy new ones. On a side note, if I didn't
have my current D, I would buy the car. Chances are you may have
stumbled onto a car w/a fearful owner. He may not know enough about
the car, parts availability, or he may not have the $ to repair it.
Now I don't want to sound like a vulture, but opprotunities such as
this can arise for you to take advantage of. Whatever your decision
is, it will be the right one. Good Luck!

-Robert
vin 6585

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Louie Golden" <louiegolden@xxxx> wrote:
> I would like to thank everyone who responded to my inquiry about
the wrecked DeLorean on e-bay. I got over 10 e-mails!