      1. Memphis Delorean
           From: jcox4001@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Radio Bracket Removal: A few questions.
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Delorean Car Show Update (virus free)
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
      4. update on wrecked DMC
           From: "Louie Golden" <louiegolden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Fascia bolts- WAY TO FIX
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
      6. (unknown)
           From: Aaron Posey <cadysrme@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 22:02:18 EDT
   From: jcox4001@xxxxxxx
Subject: Memphis Delorean

Fellow DML'ers,

I thought that I would alert any potential buyers to a DeLorean in the
Memphis area that is for sale.  It is an 81, black interior, with 15,000
miles.  I have not seen it, but if anyone is interested, I would be happy
go look at it for you.  The asking price is $12,000 OBO.  E-mail me
privately
at JCox4001@xxxxxxxx

Jeff

Message: 2