Re: Door rubs t panel

One thing that you can try is to pull the rubber seal up off the
sill. Place it back on, but only put it back down far enough where it
is barely in place, but cannot move. Then close the door, and see if
that cures your problem. It's possible that the rubber seals were
pushed down too far, or maybe even the door itself is too high.
Either way, this will let the door determine how far down to push the
rubber to create an even seal. If the rubber in that area looks like
it has been compressed, you could even try rotating the seal to see
if that works. If the rubber is torn in that area, you could also use
instant gasket maker to rebuilt it, but you'll need the stuff that
cures in 1 minute to do that. All in all, if you only have leaks
under high pressure water, but not anything else under lower pressure
such as rain or a garden hose, you may just want to leave it. I hope
that helps, but if not let me know, & I'll see how else I can help.

-Robert
vin 6585