Door rubs t panel

Hi-
My passenger side door has a small scrape mark about an inch long near the
front corner of the door top. When the door opens fully, it clears the t
panel as it pivots down, then touches the edge of the t panel. I see the
door edge that rubs actually sits a little higher there, maybe 1/8 inch or
more. The car also leaks here slightly, under high pressure at the car wash.
How can I adjust this? Loosen, slide door, and retighten door bolts? Any
tips?

-Wayne
"Living the dream!"
11174