Re: [DML] seat wear

I would like to share an extreme example of the mileage showing on a car
versus how many miles the car may actually have. One particular D I looked
at about 3 years ago while looking for one to purchase was a very early 81,
VIN 812 I think. There were 39 miles showing on the odometer and the owner
claimed the car probably had about 30,000 miles on it, and personally I think
it was probably the top end of the 30,000 mile range. But once again, who
really knows?! Funny thing was, he had the parts to repair the speedometer;
he just never installed it! Needless to say, it hadn't been driven regularly
for several years.

Regards,
Darren Decker
5000