Re: [DML] seat wear

Ok, I'm lost. I thought the lambda counter counted miles close to the same
as the odometer. I was obviously wrong according to this post. Could
someone tell me the conversion factor. Better yet, what does a lambda
reading of 078 mean in miles assuming it hasn't been reset?

Thanks,
Greg
10054

I looked at