A Day with Doctor Delorean

The Mid-State DeLorean Club presents - "A Day with Doctor Delorean", aka...
Don Steger of the DeLorean Motor Center in Garden Grove, California.

Don Steger, owner of the DeLorean Motor Center in Garden Grove, California
will be flying in as our special guest for a one day DeLorean Technical
Seminar Event and General BS Session with our club. This event will be held
on Sunday, May 21st from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm at the Holiday Inn located at
Interstate 270 and Illinois Route 111 just north of Granite City, IL (Metro
St. Louis Area).

This event is scheduled to be a Question & Answer type of event with Don
supplying his expertise on all things DeLorean. Don will be happy to talk
about anything and everything related to the care and feeding of the
DeLorean automobile, including proper maintenance and upkeep, tuning,
troubleshooting, repairs, modifications, go fast stuff and anything else
you can think of.

Don will also be available to look over owners cars and offer comments and
suggestions and information on items to keep your car in tip top condition.

Remember, the Cleveland DeLorean Show is only 3 weeks after this event.
This will be the perfect opportunity for you to go over your car and make
sure it's ready for the drive and show in Cleveland. You are going to
Cleveland, aren't you!!!

This is a **FREE** event. Visit http://www.midstatedmc.com/ under
Events, for more details and contact info.

Mark Noeltner
Webmaster - Mid-State DeLorean Club