Re: [DML] aluminum blocks, and "metal disappearing act"

Re: [DML] aluminum blocks, and "metal disappearing act"

Steve Wynne at DMC Houston gave a talk about electrolosis during a tech seminar
during the Snowmass or Los Angeles show, I do not recall which show it was.
Electrolosis is an issue, especially if you keep an onboard trickle charger on without
disconnecting the battery.

James Espey, perhapes you can get Steve to summarize his presentation so it can be
put in the archieves.

Scott Mueller
1981/002981