Re: [DML] Loud squealing brakes

Since you said you did all of the most simple things you must now do
something more drastic. The first thing would be to get a 3" sanding
disc in a drill with about 80 grit and with a lite pressure break the
glaze all around on both sides of the rotor on both rotors, whatever
you do on one side you must do to the other. If that helps but
doesn't
eliminate the squell then have the rotors cut .005-.010 to remove the
glaze and true up the surfaces. You might have to do all 4 wheels
because it is very hard to determine where the noise comes from.

David Teitelbaum
Vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Scott Cagle" <sharkywtrs@xxxx> wrote:
> My brakes are killing me. First off, the brakes started squealing
terribly loud when you put any decent pressure on them. So I changed
the pads. They didn't look bad at all, but I changed them anyway.
They're still squealing. Nails on a chalkboard squealing. It seems